Studio 5000 Versions Installed

How can you see what versions of Studio 5000 that are installed on a PC?

Without going in to each LogixDesigner.exe file and checking the details.

Is there something easier?

Last edited:
That's simple
open RSlogix Desigener
open the help tab
select About Logix Designer
on the bottom right click mor info ( Bottom Right)
it will list all installed versions

You can also try navigating here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockwell Software\Studio 5000\Logix Designer\ENU

and a similar extension for RSLogix5000, ENU folder.

This would have all installed versions.

Regards,
-PreLC

You can also try navigating here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockwell Software\Studio 5000\Logix Designer\ENU

and a similar extension for RSLogix5000, ENU folder.

This would have all installed versions.

Regards,
-PreLC

If they hadn't changed the name, there would have only been one place to look , derrrr !

Just go through the motions of creating a new project and look at what revision options you get in the drop down box.

Just go through the motions of creating a new project and look at what revision options you get in the drop down box.

For RSLogix5000, it tells you on the splash screen what versions you have installed. There is no need to start to create a project. Just wish Studio5000 did the same.

Logix5000 Versions.jpg

Last edited: