OPC UA / Schneider PacDrive LMC Pro2

nickegeson

Anyone know if the Codesys based Schneider PacDrive LMC Pro 2 has an built in OPC UA server? As far as I understand it should but I can´t seem to figure how to connect to it. Optional I need to use an external OPC server with Codesys driver, which works. Anyone has any experience on this? I tried to follow some tutorials for Codesys, and it looks like if the symbol configuration is set correctly you should be able to read it from a client, but with the Pacdrive I don´t succeed. Is there a certain port number to be used for this purpose? Or where can I find the setting?

Last edited:
Thanks for your prompt replies. I tried 4840 but unfortunately no luck. So I believe it is not started as you mention. I will se what I can do, the machine are more or less locked for editing by the supplier. But when the server is started is it port 4840 that should be used?

You can also try a port scanner on the PLC IP, like this:

https://www.advanced-port-scanner.com/

It will tell you the ports that it has listening for connections, you will have to put a final port much higher than 1024 and limit the range of the IPs to only one, that of the PLC.