Eberle PLS Vario P-621 Programming Software?

Jmacd802

Looking to get a program off of an older Eberle Vario P-621 PLC. I don't know much about Eberle, but some quick research brought up the idea of installing some dos era Eberle software called EDOPS2+. However, once I got it up and running, the software only had options for P-5XX models, not the P-6XX like I needed. Am I missing drivers or is there software after EDOPS that I'm not aware of that covers the P-621?

EDOPS2+. However, once I got it up and running, the software only had options for P-5XX models,

Can you share this software for our 511 plus, if you have the manual also would be fab

EDOPS2+. However, once I got it up and running, the software only had options for P-5XX models,

Can you share this software for our 511 plus, if you have the manual also would be fab
This was a while ago, and I no longer work for that company or have access to that software now. From what I remember though the software was not hard to find online through a quick search around.