Vacon

Welcome (back) to the PLCTalk forum community !

What have you already tried, and what exactly isn't working for you ?

The kind of controller you are using, and some specifics on the VACON make and model, and some information about the connection (I'm guessing it's Ethernet) would be very helpful.

Does Vacon provide an Electronic Data Sheet (EDS) for that drive ? Can you post a link to their user manual, especially for the appropriate network interface module ?

Similar Topics

I have 3 control panels made by an OEM, they are all identical and have a Siemens S7-1200 PLC with a Siemens CB-1241 Modbus card talking to 2...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! Im using step7 v5.6. I have s7-300 on my desk, connected to vacon v20 i installed the opte5 card in the v20. So now im trying to...
Replies
Views
Hello to every member of PLCTalk. Does any one has Vacon's Vacon Loader software? It will be very helpful. If some one will fetch that software...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have been asked to integrate a machine with a vacon vsd into a control network. It is a vacon NX and the option board is an OPTCI.This...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know where I might find a copy of the Vacon FC drive software? I'm trying to back up a drive and I'm having trouble viewing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom