MotionWorks IEC 2 Pro variables / MODBUS mapping

phuz

Could someone help me understand how the modbus mapping is handled for the MotionWorks IEC software? I have an existing application where I have been able to follow along with the pattern to add everything I needed, but I haven't been able to find the starting point.

For example, I have a variable under this section:
Modbus FC#02 Qty: 128 Inputs, Address Range: %QX54.0 - %QX69.7

It's address is %QX57.4 and in the description, someone had labeled it Modbus 10029, which is fine. But where does that correlation exist in the software? I've looked in the hardware configuration as well. I'm an AB guy so I am just trying to understand this better.

Similar Topics

I'm self teaching myself Yaskawa's IEC MotionWorks to make some changes to an existing machine we have. The original programming was done by an...
Replies
Views
Can anyone confirm if the following capabilities exist for Yaskawa MotionWorks IEC / MPiec controllers: - Indirect addressing of variables -...
Replies
Views
I am very new to PLC programming and would like to if there is a way to modify an existing MotionWorks program that uses block diagrams, by...
Replies
Views
I need to program an old Yaskawa MP940 for use with a Sigma II Servopack. The hardware is unsupported in MotionWorks IEC. Does anyone know of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I converted a project from MW+ Express to MW+ Pro, for the benefit of more percise control over the performance of different parts in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom