panelview plus 1000 issue

khlid11

I need your help if possible
I have a panelview plus 1000 and now not working, When the screen starts up I get an error [40 exe Check- Error]
and as per the manual to correct this alarm have to do

[Reload the firmware. If error persists, replace the internal
CompactFlash card. If error still persists, replace the logic
module.]
My Question
1. how to load or recover this screen. If you could guide me I would be very grateful?

2. How to upgrade the firmware?

3. also I want to get new panel but RA not support Panel View plus 1000 could you please give me the replacement module?
Part NO:
Logic Module: 2711P-RP2
CONTROLNET MODULE: 2711P-RN15S SER B
ASSEMBLE TERMINAL: 2711P-T10C15D2 SER A
COLOR TOUCH DISPLAY MODULE: 2711P-RD10C SER B
CompactFlash card: 2711P-RW2 (128MB)

Thank you very much in advance