Delta HMI to S7-300 PLC

sathya_max

I am using a Hyd. press with s7-300 PLC.
When i tried DELTA HMI to interface with PLC as per the Delta Manual instruction. But the communication between the PLC and MMI not establishing.
Has anybody tried the similar thing. Please guide me to resolve the communication issue.

RSN

Hello,

I assume you are using MPI to connect to the 300. If so, I also assume you have the correct convetor.

If all is true you can try the demo of PeakHMI. If it does not communicate, something is wrong from the convertor to the PLC. If it does communicate you might consider using PeakHMI.

HTH,

Mark
http://www.peakhmi.com/

Similar Topics

hello dear we have a problem with communicate with delta dop hmi and siemens s7-300 cpu . we use ISO ON TCP connection and AG-SEND and AG-RECV...
Replies
Views
One of the machines i reprogrammed a while ago started giving me communication error 14 on hmi. Sadly i could find about the error is the station...
Replies
Views
Hello I am trying to communicate with Delta HMI DOP-b series with siemens s7-300 PLC. Can anyone guide me about this with connection (pin) details
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a customer that has an old DOP-A80THTD1 that is needed to be upgraded Can we upload from these units? Is there a special...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know little English, I want to use 4 plc cqm1 as slave (modbus), and hmi delta as master. Unfortunately, I cannot establish rs485...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom