how to construct a PID ladder diagram?

thestupid000

my task:
to impliment PID in 2 different ladder to run a heating tank

hardware:
CJ1M plc 12, CJ1W-TC001, ultrasonic level sensor, sensor: thermocouple

software:
cx-programmer v6.1

i've been working on the 1st ladder diagram based on TC001 datasheet, it should be function appropriately, but i've stuck in doing the second ladder using the built in PID function blok in cx-programmer

i was hoping anyone that can give me a brief explanation bout the PID function blok in cx programmer and a head start, a similar ladder or guide

thankyou~

The TC001 is a temperature controller module.
The PID control is handled by the module firmware.

Regarding the second PID loop. Have you looked at the manual?
The W340 manual will explain in detail how the PID and PIDAT functions work.

Hope this will help.

not yet, i was refering to my lecture notes all along, and it was not much a help, could u give me a link to the manual to download or read online thx~