Omron CJ2M PLC to a Monitouch V708iSD HMI

aharleynut

Has any one ever had success interfacing a Omron CJ2M 31 cpu with a Hakko Monitouch V708iSD HMI via ethernet? I am using Omron CX-One programming software and version 5.4 Monitouch V-Soft software. If so, settings for both would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
You will most likely need a routing table in the PLC & need to add in the FINS details to the screen.
I have not used the screen before, but if it supports Omron then it must have the ability to enter the FINS details.

Can you post a screen shot of the configuration?

Have you tried anything yourself as yet?

Similar Topics

I have PLC Omron CJ2M with OD211 module. I want to use the pulse output and PWM output and this module. But i confuse how to activated this, i...
Replies
Views
I have a project to control the speed of motor DC using PWM Output on PLC and when im on working i have a several trouble and of of them is the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Anyone know how to access PLC Omron data memory Using SNMP? I use CJ1M-EIP21 for SNMP communication, but don't have MIB or OID file to...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm new to PLC, Although I was wondering if I could establish a handshake between the CJ2M and Raspberry pi over Ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I would like advice on the setup below: CJ2M PLC: 192.168.10.01 (Subnet: 255.255.255.0) ETN21 - 192.168.20.1 (Subnet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom