No Mitsubishi Pulse Output

Heald33

I am kinda new to GX Developer. I am trying to fix a pick and place machine that has a FXon-40MR on it. There are rungs that only have one input, X000, and have a pulse as an output, [PLS M0]. When I press the button or trigger the specified input, the input contacts highlight, but the output never does. If there are a set of N.O. contacts that reference a pulsed output, they never hilight either. I can't even get them to force on. Any thoughts?

Similar Topics

I’m fairly new to PLC programming. This is our first machine that uses an FX5 PLC rather than an FX3, and therefore GX Works3 instead of GX...
Replies
Views
I tried to read the actual pulse in D8140. Its shows the current pulse value. but want to compare that pulse for to start motor. for example:i...
Replies
Views
Hey, i wanna use SM1032 on a Mitsubishi Q-CPU but it doesnt switch on/off when i use it, do i need to eneble that function first? Thanks,
Replies
Views
Situation: We have a new machine that has a Mits FX2N Plc and a MRJ2S servo amp and a FX-1PG "pulse generating module". Servo motor is geared...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get some spare keys for this PLC. Does anyone know a source or have a part number? My searches are turning up nothing at the moment.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom