Destination Network: 1
Destination Node: 10
Destination Unit: 0

Source Network: 1
Source Node: 25
Source Unit: 0

Under Protocol Option:
UDP Port 9600

Is that all? sorry but my plc is 1 hour away and I will lose network going there thanks again for the help ATU.

Never used it. I can't help you there.

I use CX Integrator and setup the router table through that.

Just call Omron Support they can walk you through it. That's what I did. They are real helpful and it doesn't cost anything, unlike some others.

Just call Omron Support they can walk you through it. That's what I did. They are real helpful and it doesn't cost anything, unlike some others.

True, they don't seem to nickel and dime you on everything ;) Thanks again for all the help.

Hey I got it working (Oh yeah yeah)
The routing table was set for the SIOU to match the unit number (Rotrary Switch on the Omron PLC)
And the Network Number is the number on the right when inserting it under the table tab. When making a Routing Table

Routing Table:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDYP-bUMzEg

So my understanding of the routing table is basically making an Ethernet Connection (Not Ethernet/IP two different things) to a device that has not EDS File