Which Timer instruction do I use?

faqu2to

First off please forgive me for such a basic question. I have a bit turning on a timer. But instead of losing the amount of time that has elapsed everytime the bit turns off I want to trap that time or store it. Is there a timer instruction for that? Or a quick way to do it? I am self taught and trying to learn as much as I can. RSLogix 5000 is what I'm using.

Thanks

Right on. That was it. Thank you. I feel a little foolish knowing I looked through the instructions help list and missed it. Thanks again.

Similar Topics

So I have timers in an add-on instruction that work perfect, however I want to change the preset values in all of the instances at once (about 45...
Replies
Views
Hello fellows, I'm having trouble with this program I created. In this program I need the total count in Rung 5 to update every 30s. I added a...
Replies
Views
Good day all, I was hoping the forum could help me with something I've been wondering (I looked through the Forum's Search function but did not...
Replies
Views
Good evening, quick question about creating tags for TON and bit instructions. So I have a timer named "T662" on the next rung I will create a XIC...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone: I am new in the world of PLC's and I would like some help on writing a program using a ton timer with sw1,sw2 and two mov...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom