AB ControlLogix interfacing with Zebra XI 110Xi4 Printer

Rob S.

Good Morning ,

I have searched this subject, and found some threads dealing with this question and it seems like they have been a few years back. It sounds like it was not cut-in-dry like I thought , to communicate between a Zebra XI 110Xi4 and a ControlLogix controller. Have there been any improvements between Zebra and Rockwell to simplify the communication between both?

Thanks so much in advance,

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , Thinking of replacing a Labeler with a brand , named EvoLabels ( Flexwipe ). Sounds like their communication is using Modbus...
Replies
Views
Hello, I intend to connect to a ControlLogix 5571 PLC through a work station and program it. One way is to install the RSLinx driver and then use...
Replies
Views
Hi Gents, I am required to interface with a Drive from a ControlLogix L-61. Has anyone any experience of this? Any recommendations of how I can...
Replies
Views
I'm needing to communicate a ControlLogix Processor with serial and Ethernet communications with a Siemens MicroMaster M440 Drive that has USS...
Replies
Views
Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom