Versa View beep

Hoozie

anyone know how to turn off the touch screen beep on a versa view 6300 with an eGalaxTouch screen, windows 10:mad:

Is this a bleep that happens outside of the HMI application? Or only bleeping in the application?

There is an audio property to most FactoryTalk objects, which is on by default. Found this out the hard way on my first versaview. I think if you group everything on a screen, click Include Grouped Objects in the property panel, you can wholesale turn off all of the audio properties.

Z0Dsw-fo5oy.JPG

It's a dirty job, but someone had to do it ;)

Nope
Its on the system
I went through all the system settings and cannot find anything to turn it off. The screen is an eGalaxTouch made by EETI
Just checking here to see if anyone had experience.