RSLogix not accepting AOP

cjd1965

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi
So i am working on a old system RSLogix v19.01 and trying to add a spectrum controls 1734sc-IE4CH

I downloaded and installed the EDS and AOP from spectrum website (says from v15 up) and now if i goto RSLogix and install a module there are no spectrum modules in the hardware catalog, only RA devices

So questions

1. Can i verify the installed AOP?
2. Can i refresh the hardware catalog
3. Any other ideas

Thanks

Chris,
Have you tried rebooting the computer? There may be a DLL that needs to re-initialize to see the new AOP list.

That's the usual fix for stupid "it should work but doesn't" things.

A

EDIT:
I installed the AOP you mentioned (found here), ran the MPSetup.exe to install the AOP, opened an A2 ACH file (v.19) and had no issues, other than needing to increase the size of the Point I/O chassis to be able to add in the new card.

Last edited: