ET200 profibus Kuka robots, looks like ok but not

zelislav

Halo everybody,

need help. we have ET200 IM151 6es7 151 1ba02 0ab0 used with Profisave on Kuka robots. communication is DP. IM151 have everything ok no red just green lite, but each card on that module together with power supply card PM-E have red light SF. In on line HW config. we don't see nothing for PLC everithing are ok, also for ET200. we used two cabinet and in both are the same folts. in tird cabinet we have the same but config and rest card have everithing ok.

for mension we used PROFISAFE card on ET200 and they are in cabinet of Robot. Power supplay caming from main cabinet DP are ok diagnostic are ok.

Thank you for answer

Are the Kuka robots relevant for your question, or is the trouble only with 2 of your Et200s?
What other cards are there in the Et200s and which has SF?
If you post a snapshot of your ET configuration, it will give us a better understanding.
Kalle

more info

And the most important question:
Has it stopped working, or has it never worked?
Kalle

We are just startup machine. Before 3, 4 days we sucssefuly start profibus for 10 devices but still this 2 don't live. Never worked. All the rest devices work properly. Some devices are also ET200 and have Profisafe card. This 2 Robot 1/2 have all card Profisafe. We are tried to send from R1 to PLC some bits but without success. R1/2 has communication whit PC but ET200 inside of Robots doesn't.

I put pdf of configuratio system, and photo from HW configuration.

Thank you

HWconfig.jpg

Attachments

• 20100728_KM_BMW_1_KM_BMW.pdf
    40 KB · Views: 35
we are find a solution... there was no power on PM-E moduls. But we don't have info that power moduls are without power

1: What are the node numbers of the faulty stations?
2: Have another guy to double-check the MLFBs of the ET200S with your HWConfig.
3: Are you certain that you have distribiuted the 24V power correctly, and that you use the correct terminal blocks? And that you have no 24V short circuit?
There is an ET200s configurator program on the Siemens web somewhere. If you use this program to configure your stations, you will be guided in choosing terminal blocks and you can also see the potenital distribution. I can look for the prog...

Kalle

Edit; Forget this post! I was writing while you found the problem.

Last edited:
Kalle Olsen

Thank you very much to solve problem we had. It is amazing have it is possible that we think on SW solution and configuration and so and so... But we don't check a basically things. When we a start tried to find what is an error, I sad my colleague:"When we are find what is it, we will burst of laughter. And that was happened.

Thank you