NT-series Support Tool for Windows Ver. 4

Dstew

I have been playing with an Omron NT31C that I salvaged from a piece of lab equipment.

After getting the Omron to communicate with my PC (thank-you to all who helped with that!) I am now following NT-series Support Tool for Windows Ver. 4 pdf to prepare data for download.

Starting at page 363 of the manual I have been going step-by-step to create the "sample data". The problem I am having is while creating the screens I find that I am fighting to get all the data on the screen despite using the settings as described. To make it work I adjusted the grid and text size settings beyond the instructions to get all the elements on the screen.

This helped to a point. Now I have two "child" screens created with all of the elements but when it came time to create the "parent" screen and insert the "overlapping" child screens they literally overlapped - big mess of elements over top of each other. I have no idea what the issue is and see no way to modify it further to get everything to fit.

Any suggestions where the disconnect is with the sample in the manual and what is happening on the screen?

BTW, the version of NT-Support Tool is 4.87. Maybe the software and the manual are not exactly compatible?