Temp Sensor Suggestions

WuShockKS

Hello,

I'm looking for suggestions on a 4-20ma temperature sensor. It is just taking ambient temperature of a well house. Mainly to ensure heaters stay on and pumps/pipes don't freeze.

PLC is Allen-Bradley 850 with Analog card.

Thanks

An analogue device may be overkill. You don't care if it is 41F or 40F, you just care if it is too cold, or warm enough. So a Thermostat going to a digital input would do the job and would be lot cheaper.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, We have Silo System which has temperature sensor and these sensor data will be communicating through RTU unit to the Dedicated PC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm looking for a float style temp/level analog transmitter (0-10V analog) for a water tank. There are no chemicals in the water but the...
Replies
Views
For you instrument people. I'm using a PLC, VFD, and HMI for climate monitoring and control. Automation direct has combo Humidity and Temp sensor...
Replies
Views
All, Looking to add a temperature sensor to detect the ambient temperature in one of our field control rooms. What type of sensor or brand of...
Replies
Views
I am in need of some cabinte temp sensors to be able to know when the cabinet ac is on the fritz and seta alarm. It would be nice to have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom