4 Position Selector Switch

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
Water plant operator twisted the shaft off of this old 4 position selector switch that is mounted in a panel built as a bypass panel for a Danfoss VFD. I'd like to mail them a new identical switch so they can swap it out, but I need help identifying it in order to source a replacement.

If I cannot get an identical switch and need to substitute, then it would be useful to find a data sheet from this one so I don't have to spend too much time picking apart the wiring from this old panel without drawings to figure out which contacts are in which states in each of the four positions.

I was able to pop the contact blocks off the operator and use pliers to put the switch in the "DRIVE" position so the machinery is fine right now and they would only need to touch it if the VFD dies or something (knock on wood).

Thanks

4 Position Selector Switch (Danfoss VFD Bypass Panel) (1).jpg 4 Position Selector Switch (Danfoss VFD Bypass Panel).jpg 4 Position Selector Switch (Danfoss VFD Bypass Panel) (3).jpg

Last edited:
Looks very similar in format to a Kraus & Naimer switch. I've never found a switch configuration that K&N couldn't sell me.

Thanks for all the tips. I will probably find a readily available replacement and go put it in myself to make sure it gets sorted out properly.