Logix 500 shows up wrong

That is new to me!

I would guess it is a video glitch. I would hope that closing the ladder window and reopening would resolve it. Curious if it persists.

OG

No, but I have seen summat similar in the Data File dialogs.

What is the current zoom setting? Does changing the zoom setting, or scrolling that off the screen fix it?

Have had this happen to. Not sure if you have recently changed any display settings or added a removed a external monitor. That's what happened to me. Just had to change the resolution in display settings. Hope you get it figured out.

Have had this happen to. Not sure if you have recently changed any display settings or added a removed a external monitor. That's what happened to me. Just had to change the resolution in display settings. Hope you get it figured out.

Same here, it was when the resolution was set to something not native to the display.