Send ASCii from Compactlogix 5069

JZerb

So I have a project where I need to send a bunch of ASCii data over serial to a printer. In the past with an ML1400 I would just use an AWA instruction and send the STRING data right out the serial port that way no problem.

It seems that the 5069 series stuff is a completely different animal when it comes to that though, am I right in thinking that? After some light reading it seems like there are a few more steps to this process with this style controller.

Similar Topics

HI guys this is my first post I just started using the RS5000 I have used the rs500 for 12 years, and we build automated fixtures, we have always...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project, inside an AB CLX, I implemented the Modbus TCP Client AOI published on AB website, to interreact with a Modbus ASCII...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am new to this site and I am looking for some help, I am trying to send ASCII characters to a unit that performs a task via a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i got some problem about i think some configuaration in mine micrologix1100. I try to write some string (ascii) via serial com to some...
Replies
Views
I have an omron cp1le plc and a sato s84ex printer I need to learn how to send print jobs to it. I know I can use the Serial card option and send...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom