22-COM-E card configuration

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello. Does anyone know of a way to configure a 22-COM-E card without having an actual drive to plug it into? I need to configure one to send out but don't have a drive. I didn't know if someone else in this situation may have found a work-around? Thank you

The parameters are stored in the plc but it might need the dipswitches setting for the IP address. It depends on how the address has been configured.

Similar Topics

We have a 2012 Wonderware system running on an older driver setup. ( 2 Servers with about 15 PLCs connected) In each Server, we have an...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I wish you all happy new year , in peace. I have a problem with an applicom card with connection to PLC systems. You can see at...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone ; What does an "Applicom card" do in In Touch system or (another system) ? Why is it necessary ? Thanks..
Replies
Views
Hey, does anyone have an Applicom PC1500PFB ISA profibus card that they want to get rid of. We have an HMI system that depends on it, and have not...
Replies
Views
I'm retrofitting equipment, but I didn't want to change the electrical characteristics of the panel. In this equipment I have a dedicated...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom