Stratix 8000 model- 1783-MS10T

Ratan_shubha

I have forgot password of console login
When I am going to connect stratix-8000 through putty terminal,I have a username but password was given by sometime back where no one knows.

How to recover the password?
Please help

I too tried with that reddit post,but it didn't worked, present the switch is working,but I need configuration file to cross check the things

Similar Topics

Hey, I have a Stratix 8000 which have factory reset. When I power it on now the EIP Mod light flashes for about 10 seconds. Then all the status...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys I had to reset a stratix 8000 to its defaults, but now it haves an alarm a port is flashing brown/green the message it has is not...
Replies
Views
I have a number of AB Stratix 8000 and 5700 switches which are passing all data but I cannot web into them nor ping them. these switches go into...
Replies
Views
I was going through our storage area and found a Stratix 8000. I could not find an IP using an IP scan tool so I consoled into it. it appears...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone tell me if the IGMP snooping is enabled if the Stratix 8000 is used in a way straight out of the box using the factory defaults. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom