Please hemp - rslogix 500

chandrapaul

hi,
i am trying to run one program using rslogix emulator 500, rslogix 500 and rslinx classic. i did everything proper way. but when i am trying to go online from rslogix 500 then its is showing following message.

"no response from processor at selected path/node. the target node is not an slc 500 or micrologix controller"

i have attached screenshot. please help me. how can i solve it...:(

thanks

screen-04.03.04[02.08.2016].jpg

Your computer is trying to connect to Node 0, but your controller is at Node 1. See where the yellow text box reads "Forces Enabled". To the right and slightly below it reads "Node 0d" (Node 0 in decimal). To correct this, in RSLogix use the Comms menu and select System Comms. Then select your emulate driver and then your controller.

As it is now, the computer is trying to connect to itself (node 0) instead of the emulated controller (node 1).

OG

Last edited: