Machine Expert problem trying to download or upload a project to M221

aguaichino

Hi guys!

I'm trying to download a project to the controller, who already has an aplication running protected by a blank password.
The option to upload or download are disabled. I spent a lot of hours looking for a solution to my problem but without any luck.
Can anyone give me some clue on what is going on?
a printscreen is attached.

Thanks to all!

Anotación 2021-06-20 120032.jpg

The controller is protected by blank password. It will not accept any change. Try flashing with firmware, it should do a trick.

Similar Topics

Hello! Im about to pull of all my hair over this: With this ladder i try to make a retained timer, with the possibility to reset it. But the...
Replies
Views
Hey Programmers, Heres todays puzzle I was trying to solve... I have a Modbus TCP network with two Modicon M221 controllers live on my work bench...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to use READ VAR function block in Modicon M251 to read data from 1 unit of Modbus RTU slave. However the READ VAR return error...
Replies
Views
In the last two months I have had an issue after making some online changes between the software and an Schneider M221 PLC via ethernet network...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have EcoStruxure Machine Expert 1.2.7. I am trying to add the CodeSys Alarmmanager. i think i have all the libarys in-place but when i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom