PanelView 550 to SLC 5/04

Bugsby

I am trying to set up communication between a PanelView 550 and a SLC 5/04 using a Remote I/O scanner card 1747-SN. I set up the PanelView to enable words N13:0 (length 10) as reads from the SLC and words N12:0 (length 32) as Writes from the SLC. On the other end. I set up the SLC to copy the words from N13:0 to a file M1:7.110 (length 10) for the PanelView to grab. Similarly, I have a copy of N12:0 going to M0:7.210 (length 32) for the same reason.

Separately and offline, both programs validate and work correctly. But when I download these programs to their respective devices, I get a Block Transfer timeout.

Is there somewhere else that I need to configure/setup this communication so that this system will operate correctly?

I'm doing this exactly the way you illustrated. And the scanner card is a Series B.

I'll keep looking for my glitch.

Thank you.

I set the Scanner card to series B, Rack 0, Group 0 Full Rack. Right now I have the Complimentary Mode to accept other devices (but I don't know what for). There nothing in the Complimentary Device section.

I'm wondering if the Buffer files are overlapping or something.