Siemens hmi profinet question

tommee10533

Hello, we just got some new equip that uses Siemens profinet protocol. There is one hmi on this system. My question is How would you go about adding another hmi to the same profinet network. I know the ip should be changed on the 2nd hmi. Im thinking that all you would need. Please excuse my ingnorance . Im new to siemens I have 20 years of experience using AB though.Ps there is a Ethernet switch in the op console.

Similar Topics

Buona sera, Ho dei problemi nell' interfacciare PLC S5 con HMI 2a Gen. Siemens (ad esempio KTP400) tramite IBH Link S5++. il mio obbiettivo è solo...
Replies
Views
Hello colleagues, On a Siemens Multi panel (MP 377 12") of a machine (S7-300) at a customer's site, some parameters need to be changed that have...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have an ESA HMI that is connected to a Simatic S7-300 (CPU312). I have uploaded the program from the PLC which is written with Step7...
Replies
Views
Good day, May I ask, what do I need to perform MIGRATION of HMI program from Siemens MP277 10" Touch hmi to TP1200. I already have WinCC Flexible...
Replies
Views
Siemens S7/TIA v18: "Remote" updates/bug fixes to PLC code & HMI screens..... Hi, The PLC application I'm working on will soon be delivered to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom