SEW BSG Brake Control Module

MHennel

I have an SEW motor that has a BSG Brake Control Module. The BSG is 24VDC electronic switching device. Is it possible to control this from an AB Armor block I/O point, or is it to high a current draw? I am not clear from the data I have found and I am not an expert by any means on motor brakes

Lynxx777, you are correct of course. See attached doc.

I recently used a BSG module with a brake that ended up around 5A. I obviously didn't think that through. Shouldn't post after days like that...

Similar Topics

Hi , I am trying to replace an old inverter with a new one and its giving me issues . Once the new one was installed , the S7-300 PLC started...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone. Looking to see if any of you have encountered an issue with these drives. We have a major installation with around 30 of these...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I am facing a problem with encoder adjustment in Sew Electric Cylinder CMS71L. encoder using is Sick Hiperface Drive is MOVIDRIVE...
Replies
Views
Communication between devices will stop working for a certain period of time. I caught the error message using WireShark. I cannot identify the...
Replies
Views
Dear members: Can anyone share old version of movitools 2.3 software for testing MDS60A sew drive?and how can I test motor without encoder in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom