You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 6th, 2021, 04:12 PM   #1
marshallsmithx
United States

Red face .af5 to .acd Translation

Hello out there! I have a .af5 file that I need to convert to a .acd to view and edit in RSLogix5000. However, I don't have the 6200 series or RSLogix5 software to be able to properly export the files in order to import to 5000. Does anyone have the software on an old box to be able to do this for me? If I were to send out the old program can anyone send me the new program that knows how to do this? Thanks in advance!

Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum