You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 10th, 2021, 11:47 AM   #1
faqu2to
United States

Omron CJ2M Help

Hello

I am in need of some help that's probably very simple for someone with more Omron experience than I have. I've only been working with Omron for about a month now.

I have a machine here that is using an Omron CJ2M-CPU31. I have to leave something plugged into the ethernet port on this controller of the processor will fault. Scrolling on the segment display I get this:

ER D9 1P 04 01

The 01 is always displayed on the screen when the processor isn't faulted. It just needs something with a LAN connection to plug into it and the fault will disappear. Currently I have an unconfigured TPLINK WIFI adapter plugged into it so I don't have to keep my laptop over there all day.

I know the D9 is a data link error by reading the PDF's and research I've done, I just can't seem to find a setting to fix this (if there is one). I'm not sure if at some point in time this machine was used to transfer information back and forth or what. I've gone through what I can change in the network configurator and compared it to a very similar machine. I've updated and downloaded the eds files into the configurator as well.

Any help out there?

Thanks everyone
Jason

Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum