GT designer3: wall clock time is one hour behind

Mas01

In the GT designer 3 project the time looks correct, but when Iake the project "live" it's 1 hour behind. What's makes it more odd is that when alarms occur, they are time stamped with the correct wall clock time.
There doesn't seem to be any compensation in the time settings for British Summer Time etc. Anyone help?

Screenshot_20210521_102822.jpg

Perhaps put a special function button on the screen & select maintenance menu, there is a time setting on there, however, It does not allow you to do it in the simulator & I do not have a got to try it on, the manual is very poorly written but it is possible that the time zone is in the maintenance menu that is on the got so will not work on simulator. worth a try.

Maint.png

hmm, I checked the Gt SoftGOT 1000 manual, Section 3.3.1 "Precautions for using the GT Soft GOT1000" and it explicitly states "GT SoftGOT1000 does not support the daylight saving function.", which could well explain the problem.
When I change the PC's time to be one hour ahead of actual time, hey presto - the GOT shows the correct time.
How annoying is that!?

Remember this is Japanese so they probably do not understand why we need daylight saving, typical British even I do not see the need anymore for daylight saving, apparently is was abandoned some years ago, but re-introduced a few years later the reasoning was it reduced accidents & helped the building trade & farmers.

This is sorted now...as per the softgot manual, it says 'do not tick the "automatically adjust time for daylight saving"...when I unticked that today, it pushed the time back one hour, so I manually changed the time to be correct.
This solved the problem....I just need to remember that when the winter time starts again, I need to manually change the PC time.