Possible to use 25-COMM-D with Powerflex 823?

rguimond

Lifetime Supporting Member
Due to supply issues, I was forced to replace a 15 Hp Powerflex 525 with a 523. Unknown to me was the fact that the 25-COMM-D that came with the 525 doesn't work with the 523. It clips into place nicely, but the port extender that allow it to mate with the motherboard is too long.

Does anyone know if the 25-COMM-D will work with the 525 and a shorter extender, or do I absolutely need a 22-COMM-D?

Thanks

There are 2 of those parallel connectors included in the 25-COMM-D package. One for the 523 and one for the 525. The 523 is the shorter one I believe. I can confirm the card works with both.

Similar Topics

Got a quick question, some time back a few members from corporate at the company I work at approached me concerning a possible law suit that group...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Folks, I have a client with an old ABB Advant / MOD300 system (v14.4). Around y2k I installed the ABB Industrial IT MOD300 OPC Server 1.1/2...
Replies
Views
Hi all so i have a robot project im working on were i need to set the layers. using the hmi screen i would like to use the numeric data display to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom