Program to communicate with Omron CJ2M over Ethernet/IP

I have configured an IP address to Omron CJ2M inbuilt ethernet module.
I am able to ping the ip address of OMRON PLC and also normal connection initialization is successful using eip list services messaging from my program to PLC.

I want to read/write values in Omron PLC using my program.
But, i do not know the telegram structure to read/write the values to PLC from my program over Ethernet/IP protocol.

Is there any document or protocol specification available, which can help here to suggest me below:

1) How to send the request to PLC for reading DM memory area over eip protocol
2) How to send the write request to PLC for DM memory area

Thanks,
Jay

W342-E1-14 CS_CJ_CP+HostLink FINS ReferenceManual

Or you can use AdvancedHMI which has a communication driver for Omron making it as easy as this:

MyValue=OmronEthernetFINSCom1.Read("DM0",1)

Do you mean Omron PLCs communicate over Ethernet/IP port using FINS protocol?

As per my understanding, Omron FINS is a different protocol, and E/IP is a different one. EIP sends list services request for connection establishment.

If I want to communicate over E/IP, then why I need to use FINS?

I want to implement Omron CIP, which communicates with CJ2M CPU35*Controllers across an Ethernet/IP network using the Common Industrial Protocol (CIP).
Which commands they will use? FINS? or some other commands?

Can someone help me to understand the protocol or command structure which can be used to implement Omron CIP (Ethernet/IP)?

Do you mean Omron PLCs communicate over Ethernet/IP port using FINS protocol?

As per my understanding, Omron FINS is a different protocol, and E/IP is a different one. EIP sends list services request for connection establishment.

If I want to communicate over E/IP, then why I need to use FINS?
I will double check, but I think that Ethernet connection will communicate using EIP or FINS and even both simultaneously.

If it is the case and you are implementing from scratch, FINS is much easier to implement that EIP.