GE Fanuc 90-30 PLC Software

Help! I need VersaPro files converted to use with Proficy.

Hello all,
I am working on a >30 year old machine. It has VersaPro on the HMI and I have Proficy to connect to the GE Fanuc PLC. The VersaPro license has expired.
Can someone convert the VersaPro files so I can download them to the PLC?
Any help will be GREATLY appreciated!!!

The file you posted is a Proficy version 9.5 project file. It shows a CPU350 in a ten slot chassis with discrete I/O modules in slots 3 through 8. However, there is no ladder logic program.

If you still have the VersaPro installation CD you can uninstall then reinstall at which point you will have a four-day license.

Similar Topics

Got an old machine with a IC610CPU104 CPU. A bit of research told me this is the same as DL305 so DirectSoft from AutomationDirect should work...
Replies
Views
Dear Everyone I work with PLC GE-Fanuc. But I don't know that "PLC GE-Fanuc (Series 90-30 and VersaMax) can Online Edit Programming while...
Replies
Views
Our PLC output 7 opens a valve to move a cylinder rod. The output turns on every minute. The output is supposed to be ON for 10.56 seconds. But...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, hope everyone is doing well. Could someone explain the pic attached on the wrt.not instruction? To me, it looks the same as...
Replies
Views
Need to Communicate with RTU Master as Q series PLC but I Cant write the Multiple Memory bits in Fanuc PLC :scratch:
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom