Cropped Properties Box

cipendjr

I just returned to plc/ hmi programming after a few years hiatus. I'm working with FTView Studio 12.00.00. When I open a Properties Box I get the right hand portion of the box cutoff. I've uninstalled/ reinstalled and ensured my display settings are at 100% without any results. I've link a pic on my dropbox. I'm hoping it's something simple.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4oeuw64ob0pe1q3/FTView.png?dl=0

Check to make sure these three fonts are installed on your computer. Courier, MS Sans Serif, MS Serif.
If that doesn't work, try running it in Compatibility Mode.
If you have TechConnect, here are the articles dealing with this.
BF13669,BF14217

Thanks for the info
It appears I have the required fonts in Windows\Fonts.
I've changed to Compatibility Mode to Windows 7
Still no luck.
I don't have access to TechConnect.

in your windows display settings do you have the scaling set to 100%/Normal or some other settings. Some apps do not like the scaling windows can do and this can be the result. Text scales up but the window is a fixed and doesn't change. Forcing text to run out the side and be cut off.

The technote describes the MS Sans Serif font is the culprit and the steps to correct it are pretty lengthy. Too lengthy for me to try to paraphrase. Check your PMs later today.

I set up an AB account, found BF14217 in the knowledge base and was able to fix the problem. Thanks for the replies, greatly appreciated.