Logicmaster apm302 module

rwh7296

Lifetime Supporting Member
Think my apm302 may have lost its pgm . I have older apm files in LM90 folder. How do i load them into module?

The following is from memory and assumes you have the motion programmer software installed on the computer running Logicmaster.

Connect your serial cable to the port on the APM302. Start Logicmaster and at the first menu screen hit F4 (APM). Select the correct APM file and download the same way you would when connected to the serial port on the PLC power supply.

Similar Topics

I want to buy this program if anyone has it. Absolutely no one has it officially for sale. My cpu is IC610CPU104B My mail...
Replies
Views
I have a fanuc servo motor and drive that I salvaged from a lathe barfeeder that was headed for the dumps which I'm trying to see if I can get...
Replies
Views
Hello, Would anyone be able to help me find a copy of Logic Master 90 Software? I need this for a conversion. I have a printout of what is in the...
Replies
Views
I am looking for Logicmaster software. I have a GE Fanuc 90-30 PLC that was loaded using Logicmaster. Logicmaster is the only software that will...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I recently had an opportunity to visit a plant that was running GE90-70 redundant PLCs with Genius RIOs communication to CImiplicity...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom