.af5 to .acd Translation

This is the answer (paraphrasing):

If you get the "File Could not be Loaded Error Opening File" in Windows 7 (or Windows 10 for that matter), try using Windows XP. If you get the same error, the file is corrupted.

My gut feeling is that this function doesn't work in 64-bit operating systems. Similar to RSView32 to FTView conversions... I had to do it in Windows 7 32-bit.

Similar Topics

Hello Rockwell Experts! An integrator sent me an ACD file of a draft program for an upcoming machine installation for me to review. They've been...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have been working with PLC's since last month. I have a virtual machine where I can use the RSLOGIX 5000, but when I tried to open...
Replies
Views
On my laptop I have an old.acd file with important comments in it. The file was modified and downloaded to my AB-1756 long time ago. Later a few...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, Could you please confirm if there is any automatic or semi-automatic tool to convert projects: 1. Convert a PLC5 project (.RSP)...
Replies
Views
Respected Members; I installed Studio 5000 version 30 and RSLOGIX version 13 to 20 on my machine. I restore my computer system image two days...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom