Schneider Quantum CPU messed-up Copro

dalporto

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi everyone. I'm brand new here. PLC / SCADA programmer for 10 years in hydro, mostly using Unity Pro, Vijeo Designer and Citect 7.10 and higher. Also using WW, Rockwell PLCs and Iconics (I'll have a question about that thing tomorrow). And also a big user of Eaton gateways (SMP4, 16, SG4250/60). Main language: french, I'm in Montreal.

Got a test 65150 Quantum CPU at the office (engineering firm) we needed to downgrade to fit with the actual customer set-up which was running Unity 2.2 with an old firmware.

Everything went fine, but when I upgraded it back to the latest firmware and Copro versions after the fat, the Copro upgrade messed up.

Now it is showing a weird IP address (002.020.XXX.XXX or something like that) that I cannot ping. Copro is showing version 0.00.

I can still do whatever I want with the firmware. I can still communicate with the PLC with the USB port.

Do any of you know if it possible to fix that without sending the CPU back to Schneider (1200$CAD flat rate, without guaranty it would work)? Like how to force the FTP to accept a connection, or any trick you ever used.

Thanks.

-Ben