Online edit errors in RSLogx500

CQ21

Hello all,

I am having an issue with online edits in RSLogix500 (v11). It is throwing me these weird errors when I try to either save rung edits or assemble edits (pics attached). It is very strange and inconsistent and sometimes it lets me make changes online without a problem. I am positive it is not my edit because when I download offline it does so successfully. If anyone has experience with this issue any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Pic1.PNG Pic2.PNG

I am assuming you are using Ethernet for your connection. In RSLinx go to Communications and Configure CIP Options.

Change these settings
Max "Fast" Messaging Connections per PLC change to 1
Max "Slow" Messaging Connections per PLC change to 1

This resolved a similar issue I had.

OG

EDIT: I didn't opt for the graphic so I beat sharkyh2o to the punch :)

Last edited: