PanelView 600 Screen viewing issue

Ya-Nvr-No

I've used this AB PanelView 600 for well over 10 years but notice it is getting harder to see the screen unless looked at it on a obtuse angle. Looks washed out if viewed straight on.

First assumed it was a bad bulbs, but after replacing, no difference.

Not sure if the screen thin sheets between the lamps and screen need to be replaced or what the issue is.

Anyone seen this issue and know a workaround or a replacement film sheets? Tried using drafting sheet Mylar, some help but not great.

Done a internet search but haven't had any luck finding a reference to this issue.

Thanks for any help.

Similar Topics

Howdy Everyone, We had to replace a panelview 600 2711-B6c20 the other day and when we did, the new one none of the screen selector buttons work...
Replies
Views
Every time I power this unit up it loses its IP address and goes to DHCP . When I goto the config the IP address is 0.0.0.0
Replies
Views
Hi All, Just wanted to get your opinion on an issue we are having with a PanelView Plus 600. CAT: 2711P-T6C20D8 SER A After a period of time...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was uploading from a panelview plus 600 to back up the file and there were 6 runtime files in the memory. I need to know which one is...
Replies
Views
I've a customer who has a few panelview 600 units installed in a hot nasty mine-site, northern western Australia. It is wet and very hot in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom