CX programmer HELP! Please!

sowallace

I have a 16bit PLC. The logic is a step by step process from W98.00 to W98.15. My task is to add a contact (new steps) between that logic. Im not the best PLC guy in the world so I tried to added a different W-Ch/W-bit in the logic as a step but the logic ran through the code as if I did no work. I also added all the related instructions similarly to the W98.00 throughout the logic but that didnt work. As an example, I added a attachment to sort of display where Im trying to add another step. I dont know if I need to use the Jump instruction or what. Any ideas are welcomed! Thank you for your time!

Capture.PNG

If you want to add a branch in between 2 lines -
Click on the instruction above which you want to add a row, then right click->Rung/Column Edit->Insert row

If you want to add a contact in between to contacts -
Click on the contact of before which you want the contact to be and press Ctrl+Alt+(right arrow on the keyboard)
This will push all the contact towards right and give you space to add a contact