S7-1200 modbus to Eurotherm 2404

IanM

I am trying to setup a network of 7 eurotherm 2404 controllers using modbus RUT, i have a CM1241 and s7-1214 setup in TIA v15.
I wish to read just the SP & PV at the moment from each controller in turn, i have read that i have to poll each controller in turn and wait until the last polled device has responded.
I have got the MB_Master and MBComms_load in my cyclic interrupt object block, i am just unsure of what the starting address within the controller i need to start at.

Can anyone help me please

Regards

Ian

I do Modbus to Eurotherm Nanodac but not to 2404 you need to find a Modbus register list from Eurotherm for 2404. There normal manual does not have it, they have some communications manuals, but did not see the register list for modbus for all the controllers.

Nanodac manual file: HA030554-13.pdf do a search for this manual. If registers are same, guessing they were back in 2404 day cause Nanodac is a lot newer and has more capabilities.

For Nanodac (maybe same) check Nanodac manual it has a huge list of modbus registers, I do mean huge.

I use:
Modbus: 512=PV for loop 1------I use this one
Modbus: 514=SP for loop 1----have not tried this one
Modbus: 640-SP for loop 2----I use this one

Good Luck

Last edited: