Help with old WinCC R4 License (Softnet-PG)

No labre here.

Damn I misread that one.

Thanks I will see if I can get it transferred from the disk correctly. Strange that it says it's an active license surely that would say invalid or something to that effect if it's not happy with it.

SigmaDelta - You where spot on with the license. I have now applied it correctly and the pop up is gone. Thank you for pointing me at the correct licesene file.

Similar Topics

I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I know this is an old one but we have a d100 in our wrapper , it just stopped working. When the inputs are pressed the corresponding...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an old Exor Tline HMI that requires an older version of UniOP Designer. I reached out to Exor but they no longer support this older...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what kind of PLC this is, what software and cable I would need to upload the program? I have been asked to upgrade it. Thanks Mike
Replies
Views
Dear all, In a previous post I asked if someone had the software for an old Taian TP02. We used to sell our bandsaw machines with these PLCs a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom