LCA 400 Lauer - does not work

Hello everyone, help with information documentation for 2 line display LCA 400. Couldn't find anything on the internet about this model.
When the 24VDC power is supplied, only the backlight of the screen is on and that's it. No data is displayed on the screen.
EPROM memory type. The jumpers on the board may be incorrectly set.
there must be some kind of check mode or service mode to understand that the panel is serviceable and working

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-14 at 09.55.37.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2021-07-14 at 09.55.45.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I've problem with LCA, I want change setting LCA but I don't remmber password?. Maybe this password being setting default. Please, Can you...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a manual for one of these? SYSTEME LAUER TEXTANZEIGE LCA 245 What I really need are the pinouts for the 25 pin connecter at the...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, does anyone here happen to have any documentation or application regarding old Lauer LCA 042 Text display. Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
I have problem with very old industrial printer Lauer LCA-710 which is connected to the Lauer LCA-285 text panel with serial cable. Printer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue with a mircologix not transmitting out. The current setup is a mircologix 1400 connected to a Guardian 100 Radio...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom