plc learning

vinuvinod

can any body tell me which is the best institution to learn plc programming within two weeks in dubai/abudhabi.I have some experience in siemens/gefanuc /eberle plcs.reply awaited

Hi,

I have some automation friend in Kuwait which are travelling a lot to Dubai. If you could specify your expierence a bit more perhaps I can help you then.

Rudi

schneider or siemens

hi vinuvinod ..

you can take (SIEMENS S7 300) course here in dubai if you want ...or
(schneider electric ) actualy the rep is right under my house and he is telling me that the courses are available for twido and all the other schneider
PLC's .... i will take the seimens course as soon as i finish my MCSE course :D ...

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Can you guys recommend a course or book for my son to start learning PLC programming? He’s telling me he’s thinking of taking some $100 course...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am mainly an AB programmer, some work with Omron and Mitshbishi. Most jobs i am looking at require Siemens experience. How...
Replies
Views
Hello all, i am planning to start basic plc and programming classes online if anybody is interested mail me
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm student Turkey best technical high school. I'm new learning PLC. My school has 14 kinds of plc (abb siemens schneider Rockwell...
Replies
Views
I have a bucket load of experience with GE PLCs but almost zero experience with Rockwell PLCs - which is pretty well the opposite of the market...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom