Logging in RSLogix 500 Possible?

For logging I would put a RedLion Data Station and connect via Serial and use that

Another option may be to use the capabilities of the EXOR JMobile Screens which have a reasonable data logging and view capacity but may be limited to ethernet and not sure if Jmobile supports the RSlogix 500

For logging I would put a RedLion Data Station and connect via Serial and use that

+1

Logging with a Red Lion is so easy to set up. If your time is worth more than $12/hour, buy a Red Lion.

But, if the polling is not fast enough to catch a problem that is stopping machine operations, logging the data points might not be helpful.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am working on a project that provides for each operation performed by the operator to save on variables "N" and "T"; which will...
Replies
Views
Hello My name is Harry and i am fixing some program for a client. He has Micrologix 1100 controller and i am using RSLogix 500. I do not have...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've been browsing the forum and doing internet searches but i haven't been able to make anything work. What i am trying to do is log how...
Replies
Views
Good Monday morning to everyone I am using FTV, RS micro developer and MicroLogix 1400 A PLC's I need help to understand the data logging that's...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys i have a machine which i would like to record the down time, the machine has a rsview 32 hmi and we have a compact logix plc, i have not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom