VNC on old WinCE4 PanelView Plus 1000

Yashka

Hi All!
Is it possible to establish any remote access on PanelView Plus 2711P-T10C4D6 (logic module 2711P-RP6)? This panel is running WinCE 4.10. The Service icon is absent in the Control Panel.
Can I install, for example, the VNC server by myself?

Thanks in advance!

If you don't have a TechConnect agreement, you can ask your local Rockwell Automation distributor or sales office for the software and the notes on how to install it.

Or, ask one of the folks here who does have a Tech Connect agreement.

Similar Topics

Hi All I have just configured a new 2711P-T19C22DP - it needed firmware V12 which I (eventually) got installed, and got my application running. I...
Replies
Views
Good morning Folks. I've been trying to get this to work but something isn't adding up. I have a basic system that consists of a private...
Replies
Views
Scenario: This is for a system that has a PV800 user interface (connected to a Micro850 PLC) programmed with CCW. There are various control...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, Was wondering what software you guys like for a VNC client. Primary use would be remote control of PanelView Plus 7, Panelview...
Replies
Views
Is there a VNC type service that could be used to go through a plc network to remote into a PC? Basically: - From programming Computer connected...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom