Swing-out "Dead Panel" for enclosure

Greetings,

It it permissible for electrical components to be installed on the inside of a swing-out "Dead Panel".

This is the swing-out panel I'm looking at for an enclosure.

Thanks.

Well, if you look at LUTZE's space frame stuff, that's what it does.
Now, there are always debatable points, but, if the AHJ doesn't have an issue with it, that would be the end of the story.

When you say "inside", I am assuming that you really mean "..on the surface of the swing frame panel that faces away from the enclosure door, and towards the interior of the cabinet (i.e. making the mounted components not visible when the enclosure door is initially opened.)

something moving with electrical components on it. This is same as pushbuttons on a door. So finger safe is a must and how you keep components mounted from touching other panels is a must. Are you plexi-glassing over this panel?

How you handle the cable droop is important between panel and where its connected?