Scale with PLC FATEK(FBs-24MC) using winproladder

daniel_905

Dears good afternoon!

You see I have a small problem, scale the signal of the plc manually using equation of the line and other steps, so I did a PLC Delta, but I've spent time in a PLC FATEK and apparently see it is more advanced and there is another way to do it using its simulator "WinProladder" to achieve it.
So the question is:

Can you help on how to scale using functions WinProladder for FBs-24MC plc Fatek?

regards

Similar Topics

Hi! I'm wondering if PLCs are used for small-scale production. I've got four machines doing different things with textiles, and I'm exploring the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I hope You're all fine .... When you have to program a PLC to control a large amount of IOS (+200), You have to find a way to design...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to get my click to receive data sent from my commercial scale for a farming application. I'm having a hard time getting the 2 to...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to get my click to receive data sent from my commercial scale for a farming application. I'm having a hard time getting the 2 to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to connect a Sartorius Combics 3 scale (model CAIS3-U) to an Allen Bradley ControlLogix5661 PLC using an Ethernet connection...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom