Honeywell Simulation Environment

Hunterseeker

Howdy All,

I'm having trouble loading my sim-C300 controllers to a sim server. I get the following error

"Connection could not be established to controller." (Error code 7007).

Both my Experion server and simulation environment server are R410.8

What is interesting is that if I build the controller as a sim-ACE, as opposed to a sim-C300, I am able to successfully load the controllers.

This implies that the Experion server is able to communicate with the sim-server.

Many Thanks in advance for your help,

Hunter

Similar Topics

Hello, I am learning Honeywell PKS on a PKS R311 virtual machine. I built a PID CM and loaded to the simulation. Does anybody know how to make...
Replies
Views
Hi Anybody knows how to enter Honeywell HMI config menu. I need to change date and time of HMI. HMI series: Honeywell HCi series
Replies
Views
Hi all. Would anyone happen to have the Modbus register datasheet for the Honeywell/EnergyICT EIMFlex Modular Meter v1.11 We've 40 of these that...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am learning to create shapes and VB Scripts in HMIWeb Display Builder. I wanted to change color of my rounded rectangle by script. I...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I am getting random rack/slot errors. I go to download and everything is ok but then it has a error. For example - Yesterday everything...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom